Discover the benefits and properties of tea with chocolate
Chocolate and tea are two of the most widely consumed nourishments in the world. They are enjoyed separately, but perhaps you didn’t know that they can also be enjoyed together.
Both chocolate and tea can be successfully combined. In this article, we will tell you all about the benefits and properties of tea with chocolate.
Benefits of tea with chocolate
Chocolate tea is a drink that can be taken at any time of the day, being a perfect alternative for a good start in the morning, taken after meals or can also be drunk at snack time.
Besides smelling and tasting delicious, tea with chocolate has numerous health benefits. Here are the main benefits of tea with chocolate.
- Improves mood. It has several mood-enhancing ingredients such as magnesium and phenylethylamine. In addition, the taste of chocolate stimulates the production of endorphins, known as the happiness hormone.
- Increases energy. Tea with chocolate improves the muscle capillaries that carry oxygen to the muscles. In addition, the high cocoa content increases the amount of energy.
- It contains epicatechin, which raises nitric oxide levels in the blood. This allows the amount of oxygen an athlete consumes during physical activity to decrease.
- Protects the heart and cardiovascular system. Some studies claim that because it contains plant sterols and flavonols, it can help improve blood pressure and improve cardiovascular health. In this way, it also protects the heart.
- Stimulates the brain. Another benefit of tea with chocolate is that it increases blood flow to the brain. This improves memory and cognitive abilities. In fact, there are studies that claim that eating chocolate can prevent cognitive abilities in older people from deteriorating.
- It helps to reduce the level of so-called bad cholesterol (LDL), the risk of developing diabetes, hypertension and also strengthens the immune system.
Properties of tea with chocolate
As you can see, tea with chocolate has many benefits. This is due to its composition and properties. Within the properties of tea with chocolate, we highlight that it contains substances such as magnesium that are perfect to combat fatigue and improve mood, as we mentioned earlier.
Another of the properties of tea with chocolate is that it has a stimulating power on the nervous system that helps you in situations of stress, anxiety or sadness. It also has a rich flavour.
It also contains caffeine, so some caution should be taken, as if consumed in large quantities it can cause various problems such as drowsiness.
Tea with chocolate at RaÍces de la Tierra
Among all the types of tea we have at Raíces de la Tierra, we also have tea with chocolate. You can enjoy the flavour and all its benefits and properties thanks to our Chocolate and Mint Black Tea, a combination that is characterised by the aroma of chocolate and the freshness provided by the mint. Don’t hesitate any longer and immerse yourself in the world of tea and infusions with just a few clicks and without leaving your home.
Leave a comment: